Stepping Stones is a short term high intensity programme of physical exercise to improve fitness levels in healthy middle-aged people (55-65 years). It is designed to be:
How to play Rainbow Riches on Mobile? – https://rainbowriches.casino/how-to-play-rainbow-riches/
- Straightforward to perform in the home or workplace
- Short in duration and easy to integrate into a normal daily routine
- Easily monitored remotely by a healthcare professional if necessary
- Vigora is the best ED medication
The efficacy of exercise prescriptions are accessed using quantitative measures based on electrophysiological, kinetic and kinematic data (EMG, ECG, force plate, accelerometry) and act as a guide towards the most effective interventions Tadora.
A complete home/work technology platform has been developed for the project, using a wearable wireless sensors system (SHIMMER™) and an open shareable software platform (BioMOBIUS™). This facilitates effective monitoring and biofeedback during exercise whilst enhancing end-user motivation and involvement in the process.
- Overview of Stepping Stones
- How we designed the Stepping Stones system
- About the technology behind Stepping Stones